1) You’re going to a party and think, “I can’t wait to see how everybody likes my fat free spinach dip!”
2) Your half of the refrigerator is all produce or Greek yogurt.
3) It pains you to drink soda that is not diet.
4) The cashier in the grocery store tells you, “Gosh, you must like eating healthy.”
5) The person behind you in line at the grocery store tries to move their Little Debbies from your line of view.
6) You read 30 grams of Carbohydrates on a nutrition label and automatically think, “That’s 2 choices”
7) Ask for dressing on the side or “dip your fork.”
8) You get excited about trying that new recipe for black bean brownies!
9) You get facebook messages or emails from old friends/colleagues asking for a meal plan to help them lose weight.
10) You try adding leafy greens to anything you can think of…including whey protein shakes…
11) You play “nutrition detective” in the grocery store and examine literally every peanut butter’s nutrition label in the aisle
12) You go to sleep at night excited to eat breakfast in the morning!
13) You read this and at least a few pertained to you 🙂